How the points work
This is a points-based challenge. The person in your *team with the most points after 21-days wins!
How the points work: There are a maximum of 5 points to be gained every day. So for this 21-day challenge your maximum total points available are 105.
THERE ARE 3 WAYS TO GAIN POINTS EACH DAY:
1. You gain 3 points per day for food.
Eating foods selected ONLY from your *eating guide's GREEN list. So if you eat any food that is not on your GREEN list you forfeit your entire 3 points for that day. Tough we know!
2. You gain 1 point per day for fitness.
Fitness is defined as anything from walking to running to crossfit to yoga for a minimum of 30 minutes continuously.
3. You gain 1 point per day for completing your '10 minutes of learning'. You do this here on this site each day of the challenge.
THERE ARE 2 WAYS TO LOSE POINTS EACH DAY:
1. You lose 1 point per day for drinking alcohol... yes any type and any amount!
2. You lose 1 point per day for snacking... yes even if that snacking is on food from your GREEN list. Tough we know, but we are trying to establish good habits here! Now there are a few exceptions here – if you are pregnant you can ignore this rule and you will not lose any points, if you are an athlete in hard training, or you have a medical reason where you really do need to snack between meals then we will let you off this rule as well.
*You can do this challenge as an individual and just keep track of your own points! Remember your goal is to make it onto the podium! You gain BRONZE status if you get over 40 points, SILVER for more than 60 points and GOLD for 80 or more points.
- Check your inbox, spam box and promotions box for any emails from us and make sure you add us to your contacts as a safe sender. We don't want you missing out on any of our important information during the challenge.
Now take the quiz below to see how well you know how the program works: